Primary Care Vacancies in Lincolnshire
Please check the NHS Jobs website and Lincolnshire LMC website for details of current primary care vacancies in Lincolnshire:
For more information on recruitment within your own practice/PCN, please see Resources – Recruitment
Are you a Practice Nurse, ANP, ACP or HCA looking for flexible work in Lincolnshire?
Lincolnshire has partnered with Lantum to build a flexible working pool that will enable you to book locum work across our local area.
If you’re a Practice Nurse, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Clinical Practitioner, you can use Lantum to decide how, when and where you work across Lincolnshire – and enjoy the following benefits:
● Book work digitally through Lantum’s iOS and Android app
● Manage your diary on the go, and always stay up to date
● Get paid the next business day for the flexible work you do
● Create new relationships with Lincolnshire practises local to you Signing up to Lantum and getting started is easy!
1. Sign up to Lantum via this link – click “Join the bank here” on the landing page and then follow the sign up instructions. If you already have an account with Lantum, please click the button and then sign in as instructed.
2. Upload your three core documents to your Lantum profile for approval – these are your CV, Passport and Enhanced DBS (dated within three years)
3. Once your profile has been approved, you can browse and book work that works for you!
Need help? If you have any questions or need help joining the flexible staff pool, please contact Ciara Gormley, Client Success Manager at Lantum: email@example.com.
If you’re a practice looking to join the flexible staff pool, you can do so here.
Practice Nurse Mentor
Lincolnshire Training Hub
The closing date is 08 September 2023
To view the Job Description and apply please visit Here
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced GPs to support junior GPs through mentoring. For more details, please see the poster below.
We are recruiting for a First Five GP Lead and a GP Locum Champion! For further information, please see poster below.
Primary Care Education and Networking Lead
We are recruiting for a Primary Care Education and Networking Clinical Lead(s). For further information, please see poster below.
Advanced Clinical Practice Masters Programme
Lincolnshire Training Hub is seeking expressions of interest in fully funded places for on the University of Lincoln Advances Clinical Practice Masters Programme starting in January 2024. Full and top-up places available. For further details, see poster.
For more information please contact
Nursing Associate Apprentice Recruitment
Calling all practices and PCNs! Recruitment for the February 2024 intake of nursing associate apprentices is now underway. For further details, see poster.
Please click here to download the application form.
To apply, please complete an application form and return to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org