21st November: PCN Strategy Webinar with Scott McKenzie
Tuesday 21st November 9.15am-10.15am, online.
Join Scott McKenzie as he discusses practical tips for strategic implementation at PCN level.
Scott works with PCNs and Federations throughout the UK and offers strategic insight and troubleshooting for NHS providers.
- The three perspectives to look at before making a change:
- Vision for the Practice and PCN
- Vision for your personal life
- Vision for your professional life
Workload, workforce, and the need for innovation
The lifecycle of a business, and the pitfalls to avoid
E+R=O (Event + Response = Outcome) why understanding the equation is essential
Motivators for change will be towards the pleasure or away from the pain
Strategy v Tactics
Are your projects right?
Suboptimal treatment and why this fuels workload
Practical Steps you can take after today
- Why you need weekly Operational Meetings
- RACI – Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed
- Example projects in Diabetes, Heart Failure, CKD (Leicestershire), Mental Health (Warwickshire), Wound Care (Warwickshire), Allergy (Newcastle), Women’s Health (Milton Keynes), Vaccination (Liverpool), and many more
Succession planning – is essential, what to do after today
To book your place, please complete the sign-up form below. If you are unable to attend but would like to watch the recording, please sign up and a copy of the recording will be sent out afterwards.