Boost Your Confidence and Self-Esteem
We might be experiencing burnout if we have noticed:
- Mental, physical, and / or emotional exhaustion as a result of enduring and excessive stress.
- Feeling overwhelmed or unable to cope with demands.
- More feelings of hopelessness and helplessness.
- More feelings of cynicism and resentment.
- Finding it hard to put any effort in
- Experiencing blunted, or numb, emotions
- Feeling helpless and emotionally drained
- Having less motivation
- Feeling an emotional toll
Our ‘Boost Your Confidence and Self-Esteem’ workshop is available to LPFT staff and is a two-part confidence boosting workshop delivered by the Staff Wellbeing Service. It can help you gain confidence, self-awareness, positive relationships, and communication.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.