We are seeking applications from Lincolnshire-based GPs for a rewarding post-CCT fellowship opportunity:
– 2 sessions funded @£18,964 pa working on a deprivation focused project that leaves a legacy for practice/PCN and or the Lincolnshire system.
– Includes a programme of learning, coaching and professional development delivered by the Fair Health team.
– Additional £4000 for appropriate CPD
– Dedicated mentor throughout the fellowship
– Fellowships must be hosted by a practice in an area of high deprivation
according to IMD scoring available via Public Health England
– GPs within the first five years of achieving CCT or a mid-career GP.
Closing date for applications 1st June 2023. The fellowship programme will start in September 2023.
To apply, please go to