Coaching Health and Wellbeing
The Personalisation Programme are excited to be able to offer you the opportunity to apply for a fully funded 4 x ½ day virtual programme in “Coaching for Health and Wellbeing” to assist you in your role when supporting people to improve their physical and/or mental health.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you as a practitioner to invest in your ongoing development. The programme is aimed at practitioners who are patient facing and work in Lincolnshire.
What are the benefits of you attending this programme?
- Techniques to assist you when supporting people to understand how to proactively self-care and manage their own health and wellbeing;
- Methods to help you improve your confidence when communicating;
- Advice and further shared learning to achieve better health and wellbeing outcomes;
- Practical tools to help you with emotionally challenging aspects of your role.
What you will get from the training?
- 4 x ½ day sessions delivered online
- ½ day refresher/CPD session to support embedding of learning
- Active learning sets
- Opportunity to network with other practitioners in your area
Commitment at all 4 sessions is required in order to apply for the programme.
8th March (AM)
16th March (AM)
23rd March (AM)
29th March (AM)
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with which cohort 11 in the subject box, and include: Name / Job Title / Area you work in / Line Manager / Line Manager Email Address/ Organisation.
Please note that places are limited
To complement this training we will also offer you the opportunity to sign up for a 2.5 hr Person Centred Case Study workshop. We highly recommend that you complete this as it will support your ongoing development. Further details regarding this workshop will follow once your place has been confirmed on the Coaching for Health and Wellbeing programme.