First Contact Practitioner Course – University of Lincoln
Pathophysiology, Assessment and Diagnosis for Advanced Clinical Practice – 45 Credits Level 7
Commences 11th November 2022
This module will run on Tuesdays, with the theory sessions being delivered online and the practical sessions being delivered in person and via livestream.
This module will cover:
- System anatomy and physiology and the influence of system pathologies in diagnosis
- Biopsychosocial influences on mental and emotional health
- Consultation, clinical reasoning and decision making
- Assessment and planning of care in illness, injury and psychological or emotional ill-health
- Clinical investigation, interpretation and communication of findings
- Working in collaboration with service users to achieve parity, concordance and coproduction.
Closing Date for applications is 7th October.
To apply, please click the link below: