26th April: General Practice Nursing and Healthcare Assistant Conference
This year’s General Practice Nursing and Healthcare Assistant Conference will take place on Wednesday 26th April 2023 from 9.30am-3.30pm at the Lincolnshire Showground.
The theme of the conference will be The Future of General Practice Nursing. As we emerge from the pandemic, we will be focusing on looking ahead to the future and discussing exciting new ways of working, innovations and sustainability within Primary Care.
Come along and be inspired for the future!
We will be bringing you an exciting-line up of speakers including:
• Sarah Furness, Well Be It coach and former RAF helicopter pilot
• Dr Nicki Law, GP with an interest in dermatology
• Samantha Simpson, our Nursing Associate Ambassador with Carlos Bravo and Gary Taylor, current NAAs
• Karen Atkin, the LTH Group Consultation Lead
• Phil Williams, Director of Great Northern Physiotherapy
• Dr Matthew Sawyer, Director of SEE Sustainability (TBC)
The conference will also include:
• Plenty of opportunity for networking
• A packed marketplace
• Complimentary hot lunch and teas/coffees
• Awards ceremony
• Goodie bags for all attendees
Attendance is free. Part-day attendance welcome.
Book your fully funded place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/535798165737
Deadline for registration: Tuesday 11th April 2023