Midlands Leadership Academy: Coaching for Improvement
This 3 day programme has been designed for colleagues working in roles and projects which involve Quality Improvement (QI), with a focus upon developing participants’ leadership effectiveness for QI through the application of a coaching approach.
What will be covered:
- The opportunity to work with colleagues from across organisations to share learning
- The opportunity to gain key skills around the application of coaching approaches to support staff engagement within change initiatives
- Increased awareness and understanding of the impact of group dynamics within change processes
- Increased understanding of the challenges within establishing and maintaining change
- Increased awareness of their personal response and impact (use of self as an agent of change)