MMI Preparation Course: Sat 12th November (Virtual)
Following a successful course in 2020, we are pleased to be offering this again for Year 13 students applying for Medicine (2022/23 entry). The course will be virtual, to reflect the majority of UK medical school interviews this year.
- ‘Top Tips’ seminar, run by existing Medical students.
- common themes that come up in interviews,
- how to tackle questions
- hear about their own experiences.
- 1:1 mock interview with personalized constructive feedback on how you could improve your performance
- Opportunities to ask our medical students questions about the process.
Application deadline: 2nd of November 2022.
You will be contacted by the 4th of November if you are successful via email and asked to confirm your space for the day.
This course has always been extremely oversubscribed; therefore, we recommend getting your application in soon. We try to put on extra dates if this is the case.
Please note that if you receive a place and can no longer attend, you need to contact us via the email address below to cancel your place. If you receive a place and DO NOT ATTEND without cancelling your place, you will no longer be prioritized for future events.
Please send any application forms to: Stacey.email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org