Roadmap Supervision Training
Clinician eligibility criteria for 2-day RMSV:
- AHPs & Nurses with a full PG Masters
- Recognised FCPs on the HEE FCP directory
- Advanced Practitioners on the HEE Directory
Currently supervisor trainers undergoing the 2-day RSMV course will need to complete both days unless they are a GP Educational Supervisor. GP Educational Supervisors are not required to undertake the 2-day RMSV course but can access a 2 hour top up session specific to the AHP workforce and masters level sign off. Please note only recognised and approved National RMSV trainers can deliver RMSV courses.
Training Cohorts – each cohort will comprise up to 16 supervisor trainees:
- Cohort 6: Day 1 – Thursday 10th February and Day 2 – Thursday 24th February 10 am to 3 pm
- Cohort 7: Day 1 – Thursday 10th March and Day 2 – Thursday 24th March 10:00am to 3pm
For the booking link, please contact email@example.com. It is imperative that prospective supervisors understand the commitment to complete both days of training, and that they must meet the required criteria. Prospective supervisors should book onto and only attend cohort 6 or cohort 7, not both; candidates will not be able to mix and match dates between cohorts at this time.