Seeking Expressions of Interest: Independent Prescribing Module
Expressions of interest are now open for funded places on the Independent Prescribing module at the University of Lincoln. For course information, see:
To express an interest in a funded place, please go to: https://www.lincolnshiretraininghub.nhs.uk/training-and-events/current-courses-and-events/.
We advise that you confirm eligibility for funding with Lincolnshire Training Hub prior to applying to the University of Lincoln.
- 30 credit course at level 7 – one day per week taught (Tuesday – TBC)
- Start date 4th March 2024
- 90 hours supervised clinical experience – must have a supervisor and assessor in practice
- Must be registered with the HCPC or NMC
- Previous academic experience required
Please contact Lisa.Freeman9@nhs.net for further details.
Deadline for expressions of interest: Tuesday 10th October.
If funding is approved, you will need to apply to the university. Approval of funding does not guarantee acceptance onto the course.