Systems Leadership MBA apprenticeship for Health & Social Care Leaders
Arden University are running a Systems Leadership MBA apprenticeship for Health & Social Care Leaders starting in April 2022.
- is being run on-line by Arden University
- is ideal for anyone who works at or would like to work at the system or ICS leadership level (but would also help anyone working in a system)
- other apprentices in this cohort may be more likely to be from AFC Band 8b and above (or similar level)
- can be undertaken by both non-clinical and clinical employees
- takes 24 months to complete plus the end point assessment
- apprentices will need to meet the entry requirements set by the University
- upon completion apprentices will receive an MBA, a professional Level 7 CMI diploma in strategic leadership and a Level 7 senior leader apprenticeship certificate
- upon completion apprentices will also be able to apply for Chartered Manager membership from the CMI (click here)
- the IFATE website information on this apprenticeship can be accessed by clicking here
- Costs £14,000 per person (levy funded)
If you are interested, please register for the Arden University webinar taking place on Wednesday, 9th February 2022 from 2 pm to 3 pm by using the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/286174708696907536
After the webinar, Arden will get in touch with those who attended and where required take them through the application process.
The deadline for applications for this offer is Thursday, 24th February 2022, however in order to be able to complete the application process it is advised that applicants start their application asap.